Details of the tour:
We pick you up from your hotel/guest house/nodal point and start our journey at 5am.
We start for a full day excursion to Gangasagar - An island in the confluence of river Ganga & embayment of Bengal & well known for Kapil Muni Ashram which is advised to be a great devout significance and Holy Dip (Snaan at River-Sagar Confluence).
About the journey :
The car will take you from Kolkata to Ferry Ghat i.e. Lot No. 8 / Harwood Point (90 Kms to and fro). After reaching Lot No. 8 you have to take the ferry to traverse the Muriganga River for Kachuberia(45 mins journey) And take separate car for Sagar island from Kachuberia to Ganga Sagar Kapil Muni Temple here you have to a tata sumo or Maruti van to reach the temple(approx 30 mins journey)
Hire a van for sightseeing in the island to visit the kali temple,Kapil muni temple and spend sometime at the serene beach,watch the sunset,take a holy dip and click some beautiful picture making it a memorable trip for you and your family.
1) If you miss the last ferry or launch at the island or cannot return to island due to weather conditions extra charges will be added for the following day; driver night charge,vehicle halt charge and parking charge.
2) Pick up is more than 15 kms from our Garage will fetch additional charge.
3) Car used beyond the stipulated time will fetch additional charge.
4) Car cannot be taken to the island.
5) Additional charges for Darshan(during mela) or incremental expenses will arise due to political closer, strike or natural calamities.
6) Rates are subject to change as per government tax and hike in fuel price.
7) Above rates are revised during the Gangasagar mela.
Break free from the commotion of the busy life to embrace the tranquillity of nature. Treat yourself with the serenity of nature amidst the magnificent flora and fauna of Sundarbans.Read More